Technology at Your Fingertips
Creating Secure Mobile B2B, B2C and B2G.
• RF credentials integrating Wiegand access codes +
incorporating NFC (Near Field Communication) coils.
• Remote biometrics enrolment + smart control systems via
smartphone BLE (Bluetooth) interface.
• Mobile biometrics credential production
• Controls biometrics access to smartphones, buildings,
facilities, online, plus has patent protection for all
stand-alone and self-contained processes.
Every single time you’ve accessed your phone
using your fingerprint,
iris or face,
used Apple Pay
to make a payment,
used Microlatch technology.
for the use of
The biometrics user operations as described in
the Microlatch patent portfolio’ may be implemented in smartphones, credit/debit cards and
Biometrics is central
to every security process.
Access Control, logical and physical, Air BnB, managed apartments, hotels. Online WEB access using biometrics and OTP, One Time Passwords.
Smart Home, integrating with Microlatch ‘Mobile Security Manager’ app to support home owners and businesses, especially in the area of time & attendance.
Mobile device sales, marketing and communications through ‘push notifications’
and building customer database with inbuilt payment platform.
Manufacture mobile biometrics credentials to enhance security of everyday items, credit/debit cards, car remotes, key-fobs, transportation
Modernization of PC systems, transfer to mobile devices, adding RF, Bluetooth and Wireless technology to simplify multi-faceted high-end platforms.
"We've Come a Long Way"
Chris Burke. CEO of Microlatch and founder
Chris Burke invented mobile biometrics and holds
several key patents.
• Chris Burke created several successful businesses, including a WOFE in China in 1990.
The business enabled customer bank passbook magnetic stripes to be read and encoded from
IBM Mini computers at bank branches throughout China
• Chris Burke modernized Commonwealth Bank of Australia ATM network by routing financial
data through PC’s running Microsoft OS in 1988. This system remains operational today and
was the beginning of the end for Mini computers
• Chris Burke has listed companies on UK and Australian stock exchanges.
• Microlatch patents describe the biometrics enrolment function that can be implemented in Smartphones, credit/debit cards etc. Additionally, Microlatch patents describe the action of biometrically securing
NFC Payments on any mobile computing device. Microlatch patents also describe biometrics security features of user credential devices, including OTP One Time Password for online transactions and
RF output for long distance applications.
Without Microlatch technology
A user could not register their biometric signature, without infringing the patent.
Get in Touch
We want to hear from you!